Rock of Cashel
Sun burst at The Rock of Cashel, Co. Tipperary in Ireland. The Rock of Cashel is one of Ireland's most spectacular archaeological sites, a prominent green hill, banded with limestone outcrops, rising from a grassy plain.
Photo by Debbie Hickey - Studio Ten Photography
- Available in two sizes
- Photo Print Size 12 x 8 inches with 5mm white border
- Photo Print Size 18 x 12inches
- Printed on Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper
- Matte Finish
- Photo is unmounted & unframed - please get in contact if you would like framed.
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.
- All images are made to order and printed with loving care at Hickey's Pharmacy & Photo Centre in Thurles, Co.Tipperary